It’s that time of year where everyone gets all gushy and there’s a new spring to everyone’s step. It’s a time where jewelry, chocolates, flowers and cards flow like water. Yes, it’s Valentine’s Day. Here is our list for the holiday…
- Popeye – Grab hearts from your love, Olive Oyl while avoiding bottles, Bluto and other hazards. What a great platformer from 1982!
- Legend of Zelda – One of the most referenced RPGs of all times! It’s dangerous out there…
- Kid Icarus – Not many vertical action platformers out there but this one has got to be the king of them all!
- Punch Out – Ya gotta have heart, kid! If you use em all up, you get tired out.
- Castlevania – Hearts… and meat from walls!
- Space Channel 5 – Everything about this game will burn into your brain and mever leave.
- Ms PacMan – Intermissions are great in all the early Pac games.
- Donkey Kong – I’m sorry, but Pauline is in another construction site.
- MS Hearts – Can’t leave out the game that has the name right in it!
- Kingdom Hearts – Have to mention the other game that has heart in the title. Are there actual hearts in this game?
So there you have it! A heart filled, top 10, video list for all you Valentines out there.
Happy Valentine’s Day!